Why would I rub Dead Sea Mud on myself in the shower?
Or Maybe a Better Question Would Be Why Use Dead Sea Mud Soap?
We get this question all the time. Why would I want to rub mud on me in the shower? Isn't that counter productive to the point of taking a shower? I tend to answer this question with an even better one. I ask, why are you rubbing those chemicals on yourself with that commercial soap from the mega low mart? Not many people have a good answer for that one other than "it's cheap." Of course by that reasoning we should all be eating hot dogs at every meal. I'll pass on the hot dogs and the chemicals.
But, back to the point. Why use Dead Sea Mud Soap? Well here is my quick top five list of why I use a Dead Sea Mud Soap.
- MINERAL CONTENT: The Dead Sea contains 26 essential minerals, twelve of the Dead Sea minerals do not exist in any other sea or ocean in the world.
- DRAWS OUT IMPURITIES IN THE SKIN: Dead Sea Mud Has Been Used for years to draw out impurities, toxins and dirt particles from the skin. People, regularly take vacations to literally roll in dead sea mud.
- GENTLE EXFOLIATING: The fine grains in the dead sea mud exfoliate and remove dead skin. While using Trascentuals Dead Sea Mud Soap you can actually feel a fine sand like texture in the soap. These are actual grains of the Dead Sea Mud. They are very fine and are gentle on the skin. They wash away harmlessly down you shower drain.
- ANTI-AGING EFFECT: Dead Sea Mud tightens the skin while moisturizing for an anti-aging effect. Although, the Dead Sea is very high in salt it's sodium chloride content is substantially different from normal ocean water. This allows the mud to have a positive effect on the skin while not drying the skin. In fact research into Dead Sea Salt benefits has shown a 40% reduction in the depth of wrinkling.
- RHEUMATOLOGIC CONDITIONS: Dead Sea salts can be effective in the relief of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and osteoarthritis. The minerals from the Dead Sea Mud Soap are absorbed while soaking, stimulating blood circulation.
Share this post
- Tags: Dead Sea, Dead Sea Mineral, Dead Sea Mud, Dead Sea Mud Soap, Dead Sea Salt, Dead Sea Soap, NATURAL SOAP, SOAP