Top Ten Reasons Why Goat Milk Soap is Good For Your Skin
A healthy skin reflects a healthy body. The skin is the largest organ in our body, which protects the internal organs. Most people take the skin for granted and ignore it until some kind of skin problem pops up. Just like you take care of the other parts of your body, the skin also requires special care and nourishment. What you put on your skin has a great impact on its health and appearance. Soap is a product that most of us use on a daily basis to keep the skin clean. With all the different advertising and marketing hype about soaps, it can be really confusing as to what is best for your skin.
The problem with conventional soaps that you buy these days is that they contain harsh chemicals that cause skin dryness and irritation. This is where the importance of handmade natural soaps such as goat milk soap with activated bamboo charcoal comes in. Goat's milk and activated charcoal are both highly beneficial to your skin in many ways. Soap made with these elements is a great product for all skin types and a godsend for people with sensitive and dry skin, or for those having skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis. Here are the top ten reasons why goat milk soap is so good for your skin:
- Goat milk is a storehouse of many skin-healthy vitamins and other nutrients, which help repair damaged skin tissue and maintain healthy skin. These nutrients, especially vitamin A also help control acne and provide relief from skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis.
- The nutrients in goat milk helps keep your skin looking young by delaying the signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots.
- The cream present in goat milk contains high amount of fat content, which provides excellent moisturizing effects to the skin. This helps prevent dryness and keeps your skin smooth and supple.
- Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids that helps remove dead skin cells by breaking down the bond that holds the dead skin cells together. As a result, your skin stays soft, smooth and rejuvenated.
- The pH level of goat milk is extremely close to that of our skin. This similarity in pH levels is very helpful in protecting the skin from bacteria and germs that may cause dryness and irritation of the skin. It also helps keep the skin's oil production under control.
- Goat milk soap is very effective in reducing inflammation and soothing dry and damaged skin.
- Goat milk soap contains emollients and naturally occurring glycerin that provides deep cleansing as well as excellent moisturizing effects.
- Goat milk has anti-bacterial properties and is therefore very effective in treating many skin disorders such as acne. The nutrients in goat milk soothes many skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, rosacea and dermatitis.
- Goat milk is rich in selenium, a mineral that prevents skin damage from sun exposure. It acts as a sunscreen, protecting your skin from the damaging effects of the UltraViolet rays, thus playing a critical role in preventing skin cancer.
- Since goat milk soaps are free from harmful chemicals, they are very mild on the skin. For this reason it is safe to use them for all types of skin. Moreover they are less allergenic when compared to the conventional soaps.