Turmeric Soap is a relatively new phenomena. Of course people have cooked with turmeric for centuries and applying turmeric to the skin and hair is an age old beauty technique. But what about everyday use of Turmeric in soap? What if your everyday face our body wash had the turmeric right in it?
Here 10 Really Cool Benefits of Turmeric Soap:
- Exfoliating - Turmeric is a natural and gentle exfoliant. It gently scrubs away dead skin cells and allows the new skin to shine through.
- Antibacterial - Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
- Anti-inflammatory - Turmerics natural properties make it a great natural healer This makes turmeric great for skin conditions such as eczema, acne, dry skin and psoriasis.
- Acne Control - Turmeric has the potential to kill the P.acnes bacteria that cause acne and reduce the amount of oil produced by the sebaceous glands.
- Natural Cancer Fighter - Turmeric has been shown to provide relief not just on the outside of the skin in the affected area but also helps reduce the tumor on the inside. Turmeric has powerful antioxidant activities which helps reduce the growth of tumor cells of the skin.
Now comes the really cool part. Take all those benefits and role them into a daily use soap bar. Trascentuals has a new Goat Milk Soap called Patchy The Orange Goat. It is a really combination of Goat Milk Soap, Turmeric, Patchouli Oil, and Orange Essential Oil. The scent of Patchouli Oil is the dominating scent in this soap. The combination of those ingredients is a powerhouse for total skin care. You get all the benefits of Turmeric for your skin plus the benefits of those other ingredients could take up six more pages! Click here to order your Patchy Soap!